There is a new MEMO issued by Hereford Insurance. In plain language it means: if you are not operating your TLC vehicle and would like to hold your insurance policy please do the following:
1. Go to TLC to store your FHV (for hire vehicle) license for up to 90 days
2. Go to DMV and surrender your vehicle plates for temporary storage
3. Email photo of the FS-6T form that DMV gave you to our office email@example.com
4. In return, we will send you form to sign to put your policy on hold for up to 90 days
5. After that your insurance policy will be put on hold and premium will NOT be charged for that period.
Please call our office (718) 645-0001 if you have any questions.
Interwest United Insurance Team.
© Copyright 2016 - Interwest United Insurance Brokerage